Oxygen transport within the biofilm matrix of a membrane biofilm reactor treating gaseous toluene
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of Chemical Technology and Biotechnology
Special Issue: Biotechniques for Air Pollution Control and Bioenergy
Volume 87, Issue 6, pages 751–757, June 2012
How to Cite
Kumar, A., Hille-Reichel, A., Horn, H., Dewulf, J., Lens, P. and Van Langenhove, H. (2012), Oxygen transport within the biofilm matrix of a membrane biofilm reactor treating gaseous toluene. J. Chem. Technol. Biotechnol., 87: 751–757. doi: 10.1002/jctb.3800
- Issue online: 17 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!