Sediment-free anaerobic microbial enrichments with novel dechlorinating activity against highly chlorinated commercial PCBs
Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of Chemical Technology and Biotechnology
Special Issue: Bioremediation
Volume 87, Issue 9, pages 1254–1262, September 2012
How to Cite
Dudková, V., Demnerová, K. and Bedard, D. L. (2012), Sediment-free anaerobic microbial enrichments with novel dechlorinating activity against highly chlorinated commercial PCBs. J. Chem. Technol. Biotechnol., 87: 1254–1262. doi: 10.1002/jctb.3807
- Issue online: 13 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2011
- Centrum. Grant Number: 1M06011
- GAČR. Grant Number: GA525/09/1058
- MINOTAURUS. Grant Number: FP7-KBBE-2010-4/265946
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!