Acclimation of an anaerobic consortium capable of effective biomethanization of mechanically-sorted organic fraction of municipal solid waste through a semi-continuous enrichment procedure
Article first published online: 16 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of Chemical Technology and Biotechnology
Special Issue: Bioremediation
Volume 87, Issue 9, pages 1312–1319, September 2012
How to Cite
Bertin, L., Bettini, C., Zanaroli, G., Fraraccio, S., Negroni, A. and Fava, F. (2012), Acclimation of an anaerobic consortium capable of effective biomethanization of mechanically-sorted organic fraction of municipal solid waste through a semi-continuous enrichment procedure. J. Chem. Technol. Biotechnol., 87: 1312–1319. doi: 10.1002/jctb.3809
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!