Amylase production by Aspergillus oryzae in a solid-state bioreactor with fed-batch operation using mussel processing wastewaters as feeding medium
Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
© 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of Chemical Technology and Biotechnology
Volume 88, Issue 2, pages 226–236, February 2013
How to Cite
Torrado, A., Vázquez, J.-A., Prieto, M.-Á., Fuciños, P., Montemayor, M.-I., Pastrana, L., González, M.-P. and Murado, M.-Á. (2013), Amylase production by Aspergillus oryzae in a solid-state bioreactor with fed-batch operation using mussel processing wastewaters as feeding medium. J. Chem. Technol. Biotechnol., 88: 226–236. doi: 10.1002/jctb.3813
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!