Effect of extraction and enzymatic esterification of ethanol on glucose consumption by two Saccharomyces cerevisiae strains: a comparative study
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2001
© 2001 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of Chemical Technology and Biotechnology
Volume 76, Issue 3, pages 285–290, March 2001
How to Cite
Oliveira, A. C., Rosa, M. F., Cabral, J. M. and Aires-Barros, M. R. (2001), Effect of extraction and enzymatic esterification of ethanol on glucose consumption by two Saccharomyces cerevisiae strains: a comparative study. J. Chem. Technol. Biotechnol., 76: 285–290. doi: 10.1002/jctb.382
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2001
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2000
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2000
- Praxis. Grant Number: 2/2.1/BIO/37/94
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!