Reduction of Fe(II)EDTA-NO using Paracoccus denitrificans and changes of Fe(II)EDTA in the system
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2012
© 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of Chemical Technology and Biotechnology
Volume 88, Issue 2, pages 311–316, February 2013
How to Cite
Li, N., Zhang, Y., Li, Y., Chen, M., Dong, X. and Zhou, J. (2013), Reduction of Fe(II)EDTA-NO using Paracoccus denitrificans and changes of Fe(II)EDTA in the system. J. Chem. Technol. Biotechnol., 88: 311–316. doi: 10.1002/jctb.3833
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51078056
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
- Key Laboratory of Industrial Ecology and Environmental Engineering, China Ministry of Education. Grant Number: KLIEEE-08-09
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!