Cell immobilization technique for biotrickle filtering of isopropyl alcohol waste vapor generated by high-technology industries
Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2012
© 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of Chemical Technology and Biotechnology
Volume 88, Issue 3, pages 364–371, March 2013
How to Cite
Tsai, S.-L., Lin, C.-W., Wu, C.-H. and Xin, B. (2013), Cell immobilization technique for biotrickle filtering of isopropyl alcohol waste vapor generated by high-technology industries. J. Chem. Technol. Biotechnol., 88: 364–371. doi: 10.1002/jctb.3836
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!