Data evaluation of tar oil degradation using comprehensive GC2/ MS: individual compounds and principal component analysis
Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of Chemical Technology and Biotechnology
Special Issue: Bioremediation
Volume 87, Issue 9, pages 1237–1245, September 2012
How to Cite
Vasilieva, V., Janik, L., Scherr, K. E., Edelmann, E. and Loibner, A. P. (2012), Data evaluation of tar oil degradation using comprehensive GC2/ MS: individual compounds and principal component analysis. J. Chem. Technol. Biotechnol., 87: 1237–1245. doi: 10.1002/jctb.3838
- Issue online: 13 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!