Effect of non-isothermal condition on heterogeneous flow through biofilter media by lattice Boltzmann simulation
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2012
© 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of Chemical Technology and Biotechnology
Volume 88, Issue 3, pages 456–461, March 2013
How to Cite
Yan, W.-W., Su, Z.-D. and Zhang, H.-J. (2013), Effect of non-isothermal condition on heterogeneous flow through biofilter media by lattice Boltzmann simulation. J. Chem. Technol. Biotechnol., 88: 456–461. doi: 10.1002/jctb.3846
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 10972208
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!