†Current address: School of Natural Sciences, Edith Cowan University, WA 6027, Australia.
Decolorization of textile dyes by Bjerkandera sp. BOL 13 using waste biomass as carbon source
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2012
© 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of Chemical Technology and Biotechnology
Volume 88, Issue 3, pages 388–394, March 2013
How to Cite
Jonstrup, M., Kumar, N., Guieysse, B., Murto, M. and Mattiasson, B. (2013), Decolorization of textile dyes by Bjerkandera sp. BOL 13 using waste biomass as carbon source. J. Chem. Technol. Biotechnol., 88: 388–394. doi: 10.1002/jctb.3852
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2011
- The Foundation for Strategic Environmental Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!