Effect of simultaneous saccharification and fermentation conditions of native triticale starch on the dynamics and efficiency of process and composition of the distillates obtained
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2012
© 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of Chemical Technology and Biotechnology
Volume 88, Issue 4, pages 615–622, April 2013
How to Cite
Balcerek, M. and Pielech-Przybylska, K. (2013), Effect of simultaneous saccharification and fermentation conditions of native triticale starch on the dynamics and efficiency of process and composition of the distillates obtained. J. Chem. Technol. Biotechnol., 88: 615–622. doi: 10.1002/jctb.3873
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!