Removal of triclosan by conductive-diamond electrolysis and sonoelectrolysis
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
© 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of Chemical Technology and Biotechnology
Volume 88, Issue 5, pages 823–828, May 2013
How to Cite
Martín de Vidales, M. J., Sáez, C., Cañizares, P. and Rodrigo, M. A. (2013), Removal of triclosan by conductive-diamond electrolysis and sonoelectrolysis. J. Chem. Technol. Biotechnol., 88: 823–828. doi: 10.1002/jctb.3907
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!