Application of a two-stage temperature control strategy to enhance 1,3-propanediol productivity by Clostridium butyricum
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
© 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of Chemical Technology and Biotechnology
Volume 88, Issue 5, pages 853–857, May 2013
How to Cite
Zhu, C. and Fang, B. (2013), Application of a two-stage temperature control strategy to enhance 1,3-propanediol productivity by Clostridium butyricum. J. Chem. Technol. Biotechnol., 88: 853–857. doi: 10.1002/jctb.3911
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!