Magnesium ammonium phosphate formation, recovery and its application as valuable resources: a review
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2012
© 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of Chemical Technology and Biotechnology
Volume 88, Issue 2, pages 181–189, February 2013
How to Cite
Liu, Y., Kumar, S., Kwag, J.-H. and Ra, C. (2013), Magnesium ammonium phosphate formation, recovery and its application as valuable resources: a review. J. Chem. Technol. Biotechnol., 88: 181–189. doi: 10.1002/jctb.3936
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!