Comparing the long-term effect of high P/COD influent on enhancement of phosphate-accumulating organisms between acetate- and propionate-fed reactors
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
© 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of Chemical Technology and Biotechnology
Volume 88, Issue 6, pages 1071–1079, June 2013
How to Cite
Hsu, C.-H., Chang, W.-C., Chen, J.-J. and Wu, J.-S. (2013), Comparing the long-term effect of high P/COD influent on enhancement of phosphate-accumulating organisms between acetate- and propionate-fed reactors. J. Chem. Technol. Biotechnol., 88: 1071–1079. doi: 10.1002/jctb.3942
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!