Modeling and optimization of bioethanol production via a simultaneous saccharification and fermentation process using starch
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
© 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of Chemical Technology and Biotechnology
Volume 88, Issue 6, pages 1164–1174, June 2013
How to Cite
Jang, M.-F. and Chou, Y.-S. (2013), Modeling and optimization of bioethanol production via a simultaneous saccharification and fermentation process using starch. J. Chem. Technol. Biotechnol., 88: 1164–1174. doi: 10.1002/jctb.3961
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!