Invasive biomass valorization: environmentally friendly processes for obtaining second generation bioethanol and saccharides from Ulex europæus
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2012
© 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of Chemical Technology and Biotechnology
Volume 88, Issue 6, pages 999–1006, June 2013
How to Cite
Ares-Peón, I. A., Romaní, A., Garrote, G. and Parajó, J. C. (2013), Invasive biomass valorization: environmentally friendly processes for obtaining second generation bioethanol and saccharides from Ulex europæus. J. Chem. Technol. Biotechnol., 88: 999–1006. doi: 10.1002/jctb.3963
- Issue online: 14 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!