Different fate of Pb and Cu at varied peroxide concentrations during the modified Fenton reaction in soil and its effect on the degradation of 2,4-dinitrotoluene
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2012
© 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of Chemical Technology and Biotechnology
Volume 88, Issue 8, pages 1481–1487, August 2013
How to Cite
Jho, E. H., Jung, J.-W. and Nam, K. (2013), Different fate of Pb and Cu at varied peroxide concentrations during the modified Fenton reaction in soil and its effect on the degradation of 2,4-dinitrotoluene. J. Chem. Technol. Biotechnol., 88: 1481–1487. doi: 10.1002/jctb.3991
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!