Soybean peroxidase trapped in product precipitate during phenol polymerization retains activity and may be recycled
Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of Chemical Technology and Biotechnology
Volume 88, Issue 8, pages 1429–1435, August 2013
How to Cite
Feng, W., Taylor, K. E., Biswas, N. and Bewtra, J. K. (2013), Soybean peroxidase trapped in product precipitate during phenol polymerization retains activity and may be recycled. J. Chem. Technol. Biotechnol., 88: 1429–1435. doi: 10.1002/jctb.4075
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 MAR 2013 02:52PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!