A comparison of three first principles methods for predicting solute–polymer affinity, and the simultaneous biodegradation of phenol and butyl acetate in a two-phase partitioning bioreactor
Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of Chemical Technology and Biotechnology
Volume 89, Issue 1, pages 88–96, January 2014
How to Cite
Poleo, E. E. and Daugulis, A. J. (2014), A comparison of three first principles methods for predicting solute–polymer affinity, and the simultaneous biodegradation of phenol and butyl acetate in a two-phase partitioning bioreactor. J. Chem. Technol. Biotechnol., 89: 88–96. doi: 10.1002/jctb.4116
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 MAY 2013 08:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!