Deep eutectic solvents can be viable enzyme activators and stabilizers
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2014
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of Chemical Technology and Biotechnology
Volume 89, Issue 12, pages 1975–1981, December 2014
How to Cite
Huang, Z.-L., Wu, B.-P., Wen, Q., Yang, T.-X. and Yang, Z. (2014), Deep eutectic solvents can be viable enzyme activators and stabilizers. J. Chem. Technol. Biotechnol., 89: 1975–1981. doi: 10.1002/jctb.4285
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 DEC 2013 01:20PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!