The use of bacteriophages for treatment and prevention of bacterial disease in animals and animal models of human infection
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2001
© 2001 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of Chemical Technology and Biotechnology
Volume 76, Issue 7, pages 677–682, July 2001
How to Cite
Barrow, P. (2001), The use of bacteriophages for treatment and prevention of bacterial disease in animals and animal models of human infection. J. Chem. Technol. Biotechnol., 76: 677–682. doi: 10.1002/jctb.436
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2001
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!