Sjogren syndrome: Comparison of sialography and ultrasonography
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1992 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Clinical Ultrasound
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 99–109, February 1992
How to Cite
Takashima, S., Morimoto, S., Tomiyama, N., Takeuchi, N., Ikezoe, J. and Kozuka, T. (1992), Sjogren syndrome: Comparison of sialography and ultrasonography. J. Clin. Ultrasound, 20: 99–109. doi: 10.1002/jcu.1870200203
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!