Internal jugular vein valve incompetence in COPD and primary pulmonary hypertension
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Ultrasound
Volume 36, Issue 8, pages 480–484, October 2008
How to Cite
Doepp, F., Bähr, D., John, M., Hoernig, S., Valdueza, J. M. and Schreiber, S. J. (2008), Internal jugular vein valve incompetence in COPD and primary pulmonary hypertension. J. Clin. Ultrasound, 36: 480–484. doi: 10.1002/jcu.20470
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!