Sonography versus nerve conduction studies in patients referred with a clinical diagnosis of carpal tunnel syndrome
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Ultrasound
Volume 37, Issue 7, pages 389–393, September 2009
How to Cite
Pastare, D., Therimadasamy, A.K., Lee, E. and Wilder-Smith, E.P. (2009), Sonography versus nerve conduction studies in patients referred with a clinical diagnosis of carpal tunnel syndrome. J. Clin. Ultrasound, 37: 389–393. doi: 10.1002/jcu.20601
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!