Prevalence of left chamber cardiac thrombi in patients with dilated left ventricle at sinus rhythm: The role of transesophageal echocardiography
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Ultrasound
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 38–45, January 2013
How to Cite
Bakalli, A., Georgievska-Ismail, L., Koçinaj, D., Musliu, N., Krasniqi, A. and Pllana, E. (2013), Prevalence of left chamber cardiac thrombi in patients with dilated left ventricle at sinus rhythm: The role of transesophageal echocardiography. J. Clin. Ultrasound, 41: 38–45. doi: 10.1002/jcu.21953
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!