Correlation of sonographic features of invasive ductal mammary carcinoma with age, tumor grade, and hormone-receptor status
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Ultrasound
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 10–17, January 2013
How to Cite
Aho, M., Irshad, A., Ackerman, S. J., Lewis, M., Leddy, R., Pope, T. L., Campbell, A. S., Cluver, A., Wolf, B. J. and Cunningham, J. E. (2013), Correlation of sonographic features of invasive ductal mammary carcinoma with age, tumor grade, and hormone-receptor status. J. Clin. Ultrasound, 41: 10–17. doi: 10.1002/jcu.21990
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!