Accuracy of percutaneous core needle biopsy in diagnosing papillary breast lesions and potential impact of sonographic features on their management
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Ultrasound
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 1–9, January 2013
How to Cite
Al Hassan, T., Delli Fraine, P., El-Khoury, M., Joseph, L., Zheng, J. and Mesurolle, B. (2013), Accuracy of percutaneous core needle biopsy in diagnosing papillary breast lesions and potential impact of sonographic features on their management. J. Clin. Ultrasound, 41: 1–9. doi: 10.1002/jcu.21993
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!