This research was conducted as partial fulfillment of the first author's Ph.D. degree in psychology at Bangor University. Preparation of this article was supported in part by NICHD 064576.
Clinical translation of animal models of treatment relapse
Article first published online: 4 APR 2014
© Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Volume 101, Issue 3, pages 442–449, May 2014
How to Cite
Pritchard, D., Hoerger, M., Mace, F. C., Penney, H. and Harris, B. (2014), Clinical translation of animal models of treatment relapse. Jrnl Exper Analysis Behavior, 101: 442–449. doi: 10.1002/jeab.87
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2013
- Bangor University
- NICHD. Grant Number: 064576
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!