Morphological color changes in fish: Regulation of pigment cell density and morphology
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Microscopy Research and Technique
Special Issue: Biology of Pigment Cells in Fish
Volume 58, Issue 6, pages 496–503, 15 September 2002
How to Cite
Sugimoto, M. (2002), Morphological color changes in fish: Regulation of pigment cell density and morphology. Microsc. Res. Tech., 58: 496–503. doi: 10.1002/jemt.10168
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2002
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!