Role of insulin-like growth factor binding protein-3 in breast cancer cell growth
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Microscopy Research and Technique
Special Issue: Histology and Cell Biology of Breast Cancer—Part I
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 12–22, 1 October 2002
How to Cite
Schedlich, L. J. and Graham, L. D. (2002), Role of insulin-like growth factor binding protein-3 in breast cancer cell growth. Microsc. Res. Tech., 59: 12–22. doi: 10.1002/jemt.10173
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2002
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2001
- National Health and Medical Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!