Diverse roles for the Eph family of receptor tyrosine kinases in carcinogenesis
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Microscopy Research and Technique
Special Issue: Histology and Cell Biology of Breast Cancer—Part I
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 58–67, 1 October 2002
How to Cite
Nakamoto, M. and Bergemann, A. D. (2002), Diverse roles for the Eph family of receptor tyrosine kinases in carcinogenesis. Microsc. Res. Tech., 59: 58–67. doi: 10.1002/jemt.10177
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2002
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2001
- Whitehall Foundation
- March of Dimes
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!