Molecular inflammation hypothesis of aging based on the anti-aging mechanism of calorie restriction
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Microscopy Research and Technique
Special Issue: Current Research on the Cellular Effects of Calorie Restriction
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 264–272, 15 November 2002
How to Cite
Chung, H. Y., Kim, H. J., Kim, K. W., Choi, J. S. and Yu, B. P. (2002), Molecular inflammation hypothesis of aging based on the anti-aging mechanism of calorie restriction. Microsc. Res. Tech., 59: 264–272. doi: 10.1002/jemt.10203
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2001
- Plant Diversity Research Center, 21st Frontier Research Program, Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: PF002201-07, PF002201-08
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!