S100A9/S100A8: Myeloid representatives of the S100 protein family as prominent players in innate immunity
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Microscopy Research and Technique
Special Issue: Biology of S100 Proteins
Volume 60, Issue 6, pages 569–580, 15 April 2003
How to Cite
Nacken, W., Roth, J., Sorg, C. and Kerkhoff, C. (2003), S100A9/S100A8: Myeloid representatives of the S100 protein family as prominent players in innate immunity. Microsc. Res. Tech., 60: 569–580. doi: 10.1002/jemt.10299
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!