Peroxisome proliferation as a biomarker in environmental pollution assessment
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Microscopy Research and Technique
Special Issue: Cell Biology of Peroxisomes
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 191–202, 1 June 2003
How to Cite
Cajaraville, M. P., Cancio, I., Ibabe, A. and Orbea, A. (2003), Peroxisome proliferation as a biomarker in environmental pollution assessment. Microsc. Res. Tech., 61: 191–202. doi: 10.1002/jemt.10329
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2001
- CICYT, Spanish Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: AMB99-0324
- European Commission, Research Directorate General, Environmental Programme-Marine Ecosystems, project BEEP. Grant Number: EVK3-CT2000-00025
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!