The mushroom bodies of Drosophila melanogaster: An immunocytological and golgi study of Kenyon cell organization in the calyces and lobes
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Microscopy Research and Technique
Special Issue: Anatomy and Functions of the Brain of Flies
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 151–169, 1 October 2003
How to Cite
Strausfeld, N. J., Sinakevitch, I. and Vilinsky, I. (2003), The mushroom bodies of Drosophila melanogaster: An immunocytological and golgi study of Kenyon cell organization in the calyces and lobes. Microsc. Res. Tech., 62: 151–169. doi: 10.1002/jemt.10368
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2002
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: IBN-9726957
- Human Frontiers Science Program. Grant Number: RG0143/2001-B
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!