L.B. contributed to this study when she worked with J.-M.D. at the ICP, Louvain University, Brussels, Belgium.
Matrix metalloproteinases (MMP) and cathepsin K contribute differently to osteoclastic activities
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Microscopy Research and Technique
Special Issue: Osteoclast Biology
Volume 61, Issue 6, pages 504–513, 15 August 2003
How to Cite
Delaissé, J.-M., Andersen, T. L., Engsig, M. T., Henriksen, K., Troen, T. and Blavier, L. (2003), Matrix metalloproteinases (MMP) and cathepsin K contribute differently to osteoclastic activities. Microsc. Res. Tech., 61: 504–513. doi: 10.1002/jemt.10374
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!