Characterization of two-photon excitation fluorescence lifetime imaging microscopy for protein localization
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Microscopy Research and Technique
Special Issue: Two-Photon Microscopy—Part II
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 72–80, 1 January 2004
How to Cite
Chen, Y. and Periasamy, A. (2004), Characterization of two-photon excitation fluorescence lifetime imaging microscopy for protein localization. Microsc. Res. Tech., 63: 72–80. doi: 10.1002/jemt.10430
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2003
- University of Virginia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!