Axonal degeneration is an early pathological feature in autoimmune-mediated demyelination in mice
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Microscopy Research and Technique
Special Issue: Oligodendrocytes
Volume 52, Issue 6, pages 731–739, 15 March 2001
How to Cite
Onuki, M., Ayers, M. M., Bernard, C. C.A. and Orian, J. M. (2001), Axonal degeneration is an early pathological feature in autoimmune-mediated demyelination in mice. Microsc. Res. Tech., 52: 731–739. doi: 10.1002/jemt.1057
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2001
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2000
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2000
- Multiple Sclerosis Society of New York
- Towards a Cure, Australia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!