Morphology of olfactory epithelium in humans and other vertebrates
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1992 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Microscopy Research and Technique
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 49–61, 1 October 1992
How to Cite
Morrison, E. E. and Costanzo, R. M. (1992), Morphology of olfactory epithelium in humans and other vertebrates. Microsc. Res. Tech., 23: 49–61. doi: 10.1002/jemt.1070230105
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 15 NOV 1990
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 1990
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!