Morphological Aspects of Heart Development
Mapping of the orientation of myocardial cells by means of polarized light and confocal scanning laser microscopy
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Microscopy Research and Technique
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 480–490, 15 April 1995
How to Cite
Jouk, P.-S., Usson, Y., Michalowicz, G. and Parazza, F. (1995), Mapping of the orientation of myocardial cells by means of polarized light and confocal scanning laser microscopy. Microsc. Res. Tech., 30: 480–490. doi: 10.1002/jemt.1070300605
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!