Neurogenic inflammation in the context of migraine
Version of Record online: 6 APR 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Microscopy Research and Technique
Special Issue: Innervation of the Meninges—Part II
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 167–178, 1 May 2001
How to Cite
Williamson, D. J. and Hargreaves, R. J. (2001), Neurogenic inflammation in the context of migraine. Microsc. Res. Tech., 53: 167–178. doi: 10.1002/jemt.1081
- Issue online: 6 APR 2001
- Version of Record online: 6 APR 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2000
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!