Role of nitric oxide in the pathogenesis of muscular dystrophies: A “two hit” hypothesis of the cause of muscle necrosis
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Microscopy Research and Technique
Special Issue: Functional Cytology of Nitric Acid in Striated Muscle-Part II
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 223–235, 15 November 2001
How to Cite
Rando, T. A. (2001), Role of nitric oxide in the pathogenesis of muscular dystrophies: A “two hit” hypothesis of the cause of muscle necrosis. Microsc. Res. Tech., 55: 223–235. doi: 10.1002/jemt.1172
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!