Detection of reactive oxygen and reactive nitrogen species in skeletal muscle
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Microscopy Research and Technique
Special Issue: Functional Cytology of Nitric Acid in Striated Muscle-Part II
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 236–248, 15 November 2001
How to Cite
Murrant, C. L. and Reid, M. B. (2001), Detection of reactive oxygen and reactive nitrogen species in skeletal muscle. Microsc. Res. Tech., 55: 236–248. doi: 10.1002/jemt.1173
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2001
- National Insitutes of Health. Grant Numbers: HL-45721, HL-59878
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!