Introduction to the biology of regeneration in echinoderms
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Microscopy Research and Technique
Special Issue: The Biology of Echinoderm Regeneration
Volume 55, Issue 6, pages 365–368, 15 December 2001
How to Cite
Candia Carnevali, M. D. and Bonasoro, F. (2001), Introduction to the biology of regeneration in echinoderms. Microsc. Res. Tech., 55: 365–368. doi: 10.1002/jemt.1184
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!