Regeneration of spines and pedicellariae in echinoderms: A review
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Microscopy Research and Technique
Special Issue: The Biology of Echinoderm Regeneration
Volume 55, Issue 6, pages 427–437, 15 December 2001
How to Cite
Dubois, P. and Ameye, L. (2001), Regeneration of spines and pedicellariae in echinoderms: A review. Microsc. Res. Tech., 55: 427–437. doi: 10.1002/jemt.1188
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2001
- the “Fonds de la Recherche Fondamentale Collective” (Belgium). Grant Number: 2.4533.01
- the “Centre Interuniversitaire de Biologie Marine” (CIBIM)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!