Research and Techniques Papers
The use of optical parametric oscillator for harmonic generation and two-photon UV fluorescence microscopy
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Microscopy Research and Technique
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 175–181, 15 February 2004
How to Cite
Kao, F.-J. (2004), The use of optical parametric oscillator for harmonic generation and two-photon UV fluorescence microscopy. Microsc. Res. Tech., 63: 175–181. doi: 10.1002/jemt.20026
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2003
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Numbers: NSC91-2112-M-110-009, NSC91-2736-L-110-001
- Ministry of Education of Taiwan. Grant Number: 89-B-FA08-1-4
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!