Super-resolution bright-field optical microscopy based on nanometer topographic contrast
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Microscopy Research and Technique
Special Issue: A Nanoworld Under the Microscope—From Cell Trafficking to Molecular Machines
Volume 65, Issue 4-5, pages 180–185, November 2004
How to Cite
Huang, S.-W., Mong, H.-Y. and Lee, C.-H. (2004), Super-resolution bright-field optical microscopy based on nanometer topographic contrast. Microsc. Res. Tech., 65: 180–185. doi: 10.1002/jemt.20091
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2004
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC 92-2112-M-001-055
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!