Ultrastructure of in situ perfusion-fixed avian liver, with special reference to structure of the sinusoids
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Microscopy Research and Technique
Special Issue: Anatomy and Function of the Nervus Terminalis—Part I
Volume 65, Issue 1-2, pages 101–111, September 2004
How to Cite
Ghoddusi, M. and Kelly, W. R. (2004), Ultrastructure of in situ perfusion-fixed avian liver, with special reference to structure of the sinusoids. Microsc. Res. Tech., 65: 101–111. doi: 10.1002/jemt.20107
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!