New approach to quantifying developmental variation in the dentition using serial microtomographic imaging
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Microscopy Research and Technique
Volume 65, Issue 6, pages 263–269, December 2004
How to Cite
Avishai, G., Müller, R., Gabet, Y., Bab, I., Zilberman, U. and Smith, P. (2004), New approach to quantifying developmental variation in the dentition using serial microtomographic imaging. Microsc. Res. Tech., 65: 263–269. doi: 10.1002/jemt.20131
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2004
- Israeli Science Foundation. Grant Number: 032-5302
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!